About Me

My photo
Celeste's my name. 14's my age, 170997's my biggest day! I have a Princess Attitude. Please don't judge me, because i can't even judge myself. Don't find love let love find you (:

Friday, April 8, 2011

Don't care how others looks, but you're important.

Hello, sorry for not updating! Old picture of me already.
Parent Meeting Session today! Was not bad today, Mr Choo was late! So went to my brother's room first. His teacher alittle funny! Okay. After that, waited for so long, saw the bus from lvl3, saw Choochoo in the bus. Finally they're back! -PHEW- Was very sweaty. Due to the hot bright sun. But, it's rather windy!! Anw, after everything's done, bus-ed home! Wanted to go mall, but think and think, better not ): "Sometimes, people do what they want without thinking" K. Gonna nap and drama. Sucha day! Anw, didn't go school today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment