About Me

My photo
Celeste's my name. 14's my age, 170997's my biggest day! I have a Princess Attitude. Please don't judge me, because i can't even judge myself. Don't find love let love find you (:

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I regretted, i don't give a fcuk about it.

Hey readers. I know i have not been updating but you also haven't been sending me questions ):
Remember, i don't cry easily? you're the first one that i cried for. Look at the picture above, like one force face, right? I know i know. I'm really sorry for today... But, must you get so worked up at me? Forget it, at that very moment, i was thinking of giving up. I called NickieLow and told her, she says it's my fault. Fine, it's always my fault, play also cannot? I want last time the you not now. Oh well, i'm only dreaming. Thou, you reply me, sorry. I have forgiven you, but i don't think you have. I wondered why isn't me? Why can't i have others? Why can't i be prettier? Forget it. I cried so long, now my eyes like goldfish, NickieLow told me, let it be NATURAL. Fine, natural /: I can't smile you understand?! Is like been forced or something! You keep say i really don't know you really love me or playing only. When i saw this "PLAYING" i feel like crying again again and again! ): You think i'm toying your feeling? -'- K. I'm not. I saw that diao face you gave me, i felt so dam sad, but i tried to clam myself. FORGET IT. LAST TRY, K? End here )':

No comments:

Post a Comment