About Me

My photo
Celeste's my name. 14's my age, 170997's my biggest day! I have a Princess Attitude. Please don't judge me, because i can't even judge myself. Don't find love let love find you (:

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Haters will broadcast your failure, but whisper your success


Hello readers, i'm back! That guy above his mine ♥ Anw, i'm like so damn bored ): Wake up > Breakfast > Shopping > Walkwalk >Giant > home > dinner > out again > home. Tired or what?! I cried last night, knowing 1day you'll come back ..
I'm gonna watch Beastly (: June's plan :
  • Meet Xinnn!
  • Meet Angie, Felyn, Liwen ^^
  • Shopping with SohMei
  • Studyyy with Jolin
There's more! Gonna be a busy day huh! Not at all, why in-front me of you step so guai? Behind of me say me? Dislike me tell me only ah. I hate those gossip games. I find it so lame, grow up. I've so manymany plans alrdyy! I'm having fun at TwitterIt's amazing how a stranger, a person you didn't know would end up meaning so much to you. Ahhh, don't know tmrw do what sia >< 
Hmmm.. Nothing much alright! Nightyyy (: Will cfm update tmrw ^^!!

xoxo, you know you love me.



No comments:

Post a Comment