About Me

My photo
Celeste's my name. 14's my age, 170997's my biggest day! I have a Princess Attitude. Please don't judge me, because i can't even judge myself. Don't find love let love find you (:

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Is it killing you like it's killing me?

Hiak readers! I need even more readers! (: Woke up, head to the clinic, off to NEXXX, home, Jurong, Woodlands, home. Tired much. I've too so much pictures today, yesterday, yesterday, yesterday, like a everyday! ^^ Am i enjoying my life now? LOLOL! Yesh, some of my tweets are/is referring to you, and why? Guilty? I knew it, butch. And, so what even it's you? Kill me? Sue me? Slap me? Punch me? Rofl.
Tumblr 
Hmmm... I'm not a heavy drinker, i dun really get drunk easily, unless you add some pills in it. ^^ But, i've no idea why, nowadays i wanna drink so badly. ): 
amazing, bed, epic, forest, hanging, nice - inspiring picture on Favim.com
Cool anot? A little scary and dangerous uh. BUT IT'S SO DAMN COOL! What if there's sharks? AHHH, jitao run/die uh. >: Follow me on twitter (: (: I'll accept ya. CARRY ON READERS, okie? (:
YAY. Schl officially close due to holidays (: Happy mxm (Y) Gonna head out everyday i swaer :D Not gonna wear my schl attire for 1month? Lmao, i'm alrdy so happy like max! I'm a little cui uh..

Arg! My skinny little legs ): I NEEDA EAT MORE, sersly. Skinny like h3ll >; Alright! I'm alrdy like 39kg, but peeps always say i'm 20-30plus, wth. ): AM I THAT SKINNY? But, i think i look fat, everyone contains a little fats, k! I can tell my uniform is just a little big for me, look at me like wtfff. Above that people, skinny like freakkk! Heheee, alright, gonna watch some dramas off to bed.

xoxo, you know you love me

No comments:

Post a Comment