About Me

My photo
Celeste's my name. 14's my age, 170997's my biggest day! I have a Princess Attitude. Please don't judge me, because i can't even judge myself. Don't find love let love find you (:

Friday, May 27, 2011

It's time we get drunk, forget those little memories.

It's hard to forget those memorize you gave me. I wanna get drunk, forget all sorts of shitz. That moment, i've thought of so many things. Finally, i chose to gave you up. Tiffany came to my house, just to say GET WELL SOON. Touch youmeiyou?! >< Unlike some people, they promised me something but never do, and even you're busy say only lah, make me wait, until my mum scold me, nb -.- Freak, there's this rehearsal on monday sucks mxm. if i'm still sick, i'll not go. (: I dun give a damn to teacher who's gonna call me, k. ^^

xoxo, you know you love me

No comments:

Post a Comment